Selasa, 09 April 2013


IT'S HARD TO GROW UP IN THE WORLD WHERE YOU NEVER FEEL LIKE YOU'RE GOOD ENOUGH.

I’m so tired of feeling like this. Feeling like I’m not good enough, like nothing I will ever do will result to anything of importance. I’m tired of having nights like this where I look back on my life and see nothing, a ling strain of disappointment and what ifs. I understand that my childhood was a pretty good one and the only thing I have to complain about is that fact that I moved so much and that its really no excuse because so many more people have it much worse. But that being said I still feel that nothing I ever do is good enough. Like in school, nothing is ever good enough. Especially when I talk about what I want to do in life, according to him its not a “real job”. Its just that feeling of never being good enough for any one in my life is starting to wear more on me as I get older. I know my friends say that it not true and I feel better for a little while, but it always creeps back in my thoughts and consumes me. I’m sick of the feeling that I can’t escape! I can only escape into my own “world” for so long before I have to come crashing back to reality and live my life of disappointment. I just want it all to change to be better. I am trying, I’m going to school for what I love and have goals set for myself that I want to achieve. But every time I bring these goals up I’m put down almost every time. They all say that it’s to big of a dream to go for, that it will never happen. And maybe they’re right, maybe I shouldn’t go for this…….

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar